Skip to main content

A Case Made

It's been nearly a decade [2016] since I accused Merced officials for some type of mortgage fraud, which got me convicted by a jury and affirmed by appellate judges not associated. To this day I still believe I was innocent in any wrong doing under the first amendment. Prosecutionprincipally used my own words contra to me to tantalize the jury. 

As of now I dug a deeper hole which has led me even into the ICC {international criminal court} with one of the court Judges here in Merced County California. Whose one that is associated with FRB [First Republic Bank] on multiple loans on their home, roughing around eight million dollars total. To this day I have no clue if there was any wrong doing towards the mortgages.

The experience or rather the conviction will always be a piece of me in memory. It has gave me incite [stir the pot] in how law works. An therefore I have somewhat learned why privacy and or confidentiality is upheld.